Re: High Andes: Results

Dan Margulis

On Apr 6, 2021, at 9:12 AM, Dan Margulis via groups.io <dmargulis@...> wrote:

After reviewing the entrants more carefully, I think I made some poor choices in producing the par version. As a couple of you have noted, there is an embarrassment of riches here, about a dozen versions that could reasonably be chosen for par. So I chose five new ones for an alternate par, which is posted in the folder as #1027. I like it better than #1026; perhaps you will as well.

The version-by-version that I will post later today contains four demonstrations, where I modify existing versions. The results have been posted as four additional par versions, presumably people will like certain of them or at least certain parts of them.

The new versions, #1028-1031, are in the Photos folder, or you can download all six existing par versions from our Files section, search for
040821_High-Andes_alt-pars.zip

Details on how they were produced come later.