Re: High Andes: Results

Robert S Baldassano

I decided to see if I made my A&B channels closer in value to other images I took of Inca decedents if my 1005 would look better, so I took the image in LAB, duplicated the layer and created a CURVES LAYER  and lowered the A&B levels but kept them close to equal. This did improve the face and made the clothing a little better with some detail coming back in the clothes. It still could be improved a little.


I look forward to the final comments. While I have not been among the top performers in this series of challenges, it has been loads of fun and a great learning experience. Dan thanks for doing this series.


Robert S Baldassano


Sent from Mail for Windows 10


Join to automatically receive all group messages.