Re: High Andes: Results

Hector Davila

Mines is number 1016.

Since there was a lot of Red in the photo...my
focus was all the other colors, blue, green, yellow.

The girl has a light Blue collar on her left.

I tried to increase the Blue collar so that it would be
Bluer and lighter, (without selecting it) but I didn't know how to do that.

I figured, if I can increase the Blue collar and brightness then it
will increase everything else. But I couldn't figure out how to do that,
and I didn't want to select it...so I left it like it is.

The sky is Blue (you can tell by the catch-lights in her eyes).

I should have more Blue in the hair..but I had a Blue problem.

Is that a horse in front of the white truckĀ  I see in her eyes?

Hector Davila