Re: Case Study: Shasta

Robert S Baldassano

Mine was 928. I live in northern CA, so have been on the roads where you can see Shasta looming ahead of you . I have been there when it has been hazy, and when it has not been hazy, but never when there was smoke. I have never seen it like the very dark images submitted. So my attempt was to see it through the haze. Lookong at some other images, I can see perhaps I should have made the foreground a bit more yellow, and perhaps have a bit more contrast, so I stacked  1930 in Luminosity mode @ 54% and 923 in Color Mode @ 80% and I think that looks better than mine alone.

Robert S Baldassano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10