Re: Shasta: Results

Jim Sanderson

I found the Shasta image more difficult than the Pagoda picture from last week.  The Pagoda shot I thought had a better starting point to work from and I came up with a better result.  (Mine was 833)  I'm not as happy with the outcome of Shasta exercise when compared to the PAR version which's saturation I find more to my liking.  Not only the harsh mid day sun but the really smoky conditions had me trying various techniques without a clear preconceived plan of attack.  As a result, my layer stack in Photoshop was a mishmash of adjustment layers and masks.  Too many.  Now I see that I could have bumped up the saturation a bit more also.  Mine was 926.

Jim Sanderson