Re: Land of Pagodas: Results

Doug Schafer

Mine is # 801 and I was pleased to see mine aligned well with par #834 as I took an approach to get the best of cloudy misty foggy dawn yet be able to see the colorful foreground, against a contrasting background,  in sufficient but low light and sufficient contrast for 3D appearance of depth.
As usual this image, like many others, has a wide range of "to taste" for colors and luminance; so long as they are technically correct and/or meet the artistic desires. Artistic images or "color graded" images seem to be popular but I still like a lot of realism with a small artistic flair so an image is eye catching appealing, not bland and does not look "wrong" to me.
Again I'll bet we all learn some new stuff from this image exercise.

Doug Schafer