Re: Land of Pagodas: Results

Kenneth Harris

Once again, my par and Dan's par differ by one image. Dan's par is a lot better than mine, since I rejected an image with a lot going for it except for the greens all heading toward kelly, which is something I've been conditioned to dislike, largely following from this tendency in pre-portra kodak negative film, and the screaming greens put out by early espon printers. Strangely, I prefer my own to either blend, a first. The par doesn't give much of a sense of recession into space, ie, it's feeling a bit flattened out, which hurts the mood.

Ken Harris