Re: Choir: Dan's comments

Gerald Bakker

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 03:01 PM, Dan Margulis wrote:
As always, the par has nothing obviously wrong, which is more than can be said for most of its parents. Accepting that as a given, I have to say I am not a big fan of this par, for reasons that may become clearer in my comments on individual images. We must remember that this is a “stupid” par, where each parent is given exactly equal weight. In this exercise, more nuanced blending would have gotten a better result.
Dan, can you elaborate more on what caused this par to be less satisfactory than for the other exercises? Not so much what you don't like about it (you made that clear) but why it came out like this?
--
Gerald Bakker
https://geraldbakker.nl