Re: Choir: Results

Robert S Baldassano

Mine was 705 and comparing it to the PAR version, I found mine was a bit more blue and darker. So after trying color and luminosity blends with PAR I found that I liked a version where PAR luminosity  blended at 38% gave me a image that was more balanced top to bottom.  In general I did not try to deemphasize the background as I saw many entries did. I actually liked the fact that the painting and the rest of the background showed detail. I don’t know if that was the right call or not but I was happy with it. From the PAR blend it was clear that I need to lighten up the choir more but in general other than luminosity me colors were close to the PAR values in the area of the Choir. I found many of the entries too dark compared to mine. I probably could have done a better job of bringing detail out in the dresses. I did add a color boost to the red dresses in the MMM+CB step. I am looking forward to Dan’s comments, and hope I at least got one step out of the doghouse, to get more comments than don’t do it this way. 😊

Robert S Baldassano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10