Re: Affinity Photo Macros

Dan Margulis

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 12:19 AM, John Bongiovanni wrote:
The question to those of you who use Affinity is whether I'm running into a fundamental problem with macros there, or whether I just need to dig in deeper and figure out better how it works.
Apparently the former. I've been checking tutorials out on YouTube. Here's one guy who has done a lot of videos about Affinity Photo and is a big supporter. Two days ago, however, he posted one about the things he doesn't like about the program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DODyiJk_u7A

and he basically says that the macro (actions) function is broken and not really usable just yet. That's what I had heard also, which is a big obstacle for me.