Re: King of Beasts: Results

Robert S Baldassano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

My entry was 619. Compared to PAR 636, it appears my colors were close to par but the differed in L with par being much brighter. While I can see that my version could be brighter, I am not sure if I would like it as bright as par, perhaps blending with par at about 50% to 70% in luminosity. I had commented to Dan that I had created 3 versions the other 2 were much darker, and that if I was in a hurry the auto version might even fit the bill. It seems  so far my entries are all a bit to dark. I do think I am slowly improving.

Robert S Baldassano