Re: King of Beasts: Results

Said Nuseibeh

Well, mine is 616. I wasn't thinking Happy Hour as many others here were, just dappled light. I pulled the cyan out of the body and, especially, the face but left it in the environment... reading it as open shade bouncing a blue sky.

Post-Bellagio, I did enjoy pitching the warmth of the lion's mane against a contrasting cooler surround.

With the benefit of hindsight and this august assembly, I was clearly too damn judicious because the cyan sticks out like pee on snow. Oh, and I neglected to review my endpoints before converting to JPEG.

Hang down my head Tom Dooley