Re: King of Beasts: Results

john c.

Mine is 624 and my goal was to bring attention to the eyes, nose and whiskers. I purposely subdued the grass and the bright yellow in the background to help bring attention to the face and mouth. Other than that, I wanted a natural look with nothing else exaggerated so that the viewer would gravitate to the lion's facial expression of contentment about lounging in the warm sun. After seeing the par, I guess I might've gone for more contrast and a brighter look, but I think the greenery is too distracting in the par. I liked 609 for a snappier result and I believe it works very well when blended in luminosity mode with mine.