Re: Bellagio: Dan's comments

ROBIN MARK D'ROZARIO

Dear Dan,

Thanks for the comments and the detailed critique/analysis of my submission No. 530.

I did deliberately back off a bit from the icy white colour and  left some warmth in the water. As mentioned in my notes I thought of emphasizing the building as well be lightening it. As well as being too light it also looks flat/lacking in any kind of texture. In hindsight the sky and darker parts of the water are too bright as well.

I tried your suggestion at improvement as well well as blending with par as a low opacity luminosity layer, both improve it considerably.

Best regards,
Robin Mark D'Rozario