Re: Bellagio: Dan's comments

David Remington

Dan,

Thanks for the review and suggestions for improving my 514. I tried your suggestions and agree that the hotel looks better with more red. When I blended the B into the A I see the blues shift toward magenta not cyan. I like that effect though. Agreed that a bit darker is better too, but I have to go back to review MPCW on blending. I'm not sure I am doing it correctly.

Ditto on your take on theĀ hiraloam sharpening. Too heavy handed and no sense of spray. Funny, my first version was much cooler but I went warmer as my last entries were judged to be too cool. But, as you say, every image is different.