Re: A growing career

Doug Schafer

Our home photo album is a digital display that changes images every 15 seconds...turns off if nobody around, wakes up if you walk by, sleep mode at night. We simply manage a folder of images shared by the family. It couldn't be easier and we don't have to drag out a heavy book to see thousands of images. Yet we see them every day (randomly). Can remote control to hold, fast forward, etc. The digital age has some significant advantages. We can add/subtract images  or change view order via cell phone, tablet, or PC. Don't even need to be home to change or view.  OTOH I have many many boxes of slides and negatives from 40 years to review and scan to add to the digital collection of memories.
Doug Schafer