From: Hector Davila
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 12:53 AM
To: colortheory@groups.io
Subject: Re: [colortheory] A growing career

On 2/26/2021 8:47 PM, Henry Davis wrote:

I love the old photo album, a real page-turner.
Henry Davis

The smartphone is a photo album.

Everybody is walking around with
a photo album in their pocket.
(thousand of photos)

I never seen so many people just
looking at photos every minute, hour,
every day on their smartphone.

Eventually, everyone is going to want to transfer
all those photos to some other place...

photofinishing of the future.

Hector Davila