Re: A growing career

Said Nuseibeh

Curious. As Bruce's message suggests... we need more data points.

Compare this report from 2+-years ago:

https://www.dpreview.com/news/7564938322/photographer-among-2018-worst-jobs-due-to-rise-of-freelancing-and-smartphones

Best,
-Said

On 2/26/21 at 4:33 AM, dmargulis=aol.com@groups.io (Dan Margulis via groups.io) wrote:

While we wait for the Bellagio entries, I'll share a trend that surprised me, somewhat.
<snip>

...But no, the alternate career suggested was,

Photographers are seeing a better career outlook than photo processors. Over the next decade, the profession is expected to grow 1.2% to 144,004 jobs by 2027. Median earnings are
currently about $30,618 a year. Portrait and commercial photographers (who may work for corporations to create advertisements) are likely to experience the greatest demand.