Re: A growing career

Bruce Jamieson

Hey, Dan!

I also haven’t been able to participate because my face has been glued to my screen with work, amongst other responsibilities.

On Feb 26, 2021, at 7:33 AM, Dan Margulis via groups.io <dmargulis@...> wrote:
Portrait and commercial photographers (who may work for corporations to create advertisements) are likely to experience the greatest demand.

The commercial photo company I’ve worked for (for 16 years) always had around 20-30 full-time employees across all departments. In the last two years we’ve grown to around 45-50! It’s unbelievable, the growth we’ve seen. On the other hand, the photo industry as a whole in my city appears to be suffering badly, which had begun well before the Covid era.

Bruce Jamieson