Re: Beach at Sunset: Results #case-study-results

Jim Sanderson

There certainly are quite a few interpretations of this picture.  Last year when Dan hosted these exercises, I noticed that many of my entries were on the dark side as compared to the majority of the other entries.  This year I've been making a conscious effort to lighten up. (Double Entendre Warning)  In the first exercise my entry was on the light side.  So to in this entry, which is 437.  I seems from the original DNG that the sun is still high enough in the sky to provide ample light on the landscape.  Many of the darker entries remind me of late civil twilight rather than pre-sunset.  In any case, I made the colors what I thought they should be and came up with one of the lighter versions.

Jim Sanderson