Re: Beach at Sunset: Results #case-study-results

Doug Schafer

Mine is # 408. With photo title ("beach at sunset") and sky colors, I knew the sunset was as important as the girl in view, so I tried to make it a sunset scene with bright colorful, but dusk sky, and keep the girl in sunset dusk but still very visible with colors to see tan and sunset glow, and background mtn/hills as dark, in shadows, background, backlit by the sun.
I was surprised to see the par image so bright and so many as near daylight with the sun so low in the sky.
I did read the various comments and many interpretations could meet the client desires...as usual, it depends.
Doug Schafer