moderated Re: Case Study Announcement: Mantillas

Hector Davila

I just place my mouse on the 'Download Button' and right click 'Save Link As'.  (since clicking the download button doesn't download it but it just opens it at another page.)

Hector Davila

On 2/1/2021 12:54 PM, Frederick Yocum wrote:
If you, like me struggled to download this Mantillas image:

After clicking and loading 376029_matillas.jpg right click and choose “View Background Image.” This will load the photograph in a separate browser window where you can then right click and choose ”Save image As.”

regards,

Frederick Yocum