Re: Case Studies start next week

Dan Margulis

On Jan 19, 2021, at 9:06 AM, Dan Margulis <DMargulis@...> wrote:

*Whether color correction, color grading, or retouching, our 2021 series of case studies will begin next Monday, with the posting of an image for which entries will be due Monday, 1 February. Assuming that we continue to get at least 15 entries per study, this will continue for eleven weeks.

The group will get an extra day on this first one. I’ve scored an appointment for a vaccination Monday morning, so I’ll be posting the first study tomorrow morning, Sunday. It will still be due the following Monday.