Re: Where to buy Modern Photoshop Color Workflow in 2021

Hector Davila

It's available now at the regular cover price: (after it's gone the price goes back to a few thousand dollars)

https://www.amazon.com/Photoshop-Workflow-Quartertone-Quandary-Enhancement/dp/0988280809

I wouldn't even call Dan Margulis's books color correction books...

I view it as Professional Color Processing books whereas You are the machine that processes  the images.

Where in the past people people would drop off their film at a Kodak Process Center, and they pick up the finish prints a few days later.

Kodak did all the film processing for you on their hundred thousand dollars machines.

With a Dan Margulis' book, you become the hundred thousand dollar machine.

Hector Davila