Can PPW 5 be installed in Photoshop 2021? How?

bill_iverson_washington

Can PPW 5 be installed in Photoshop 2021, and if so how?  There was a flurry of messages last October under the Topic What Photoshop 2021 Means for the PPW Panel.  But that didn't come to any clear answer that I could see, and the roundabout installation method discussed seemed likely to install PPW 4.  Obviously, in my dreams I'd like to just download the Nov. 23, 2015 "installer" for PPW 5 and use it to install PPW 5 in my Photoshop 2021 (currently v. 22.1.0). But I have the sense that won't work ....