Re: Where to buy Modern Photoshop Color Workflow in 2021

Dan Margulis

On Dec 27, 2020, at 1:36 PM, Troy Welch <twelch@...> wrote:

Hi all, it is hardly surprising that that MPCW has both sold out and become rare and impossible to find.

Luckily I have my own well-worn copy. However after singing its praises to a couple of interested family members I'm now coping with their disappointment as they find it impossible to buy. Even worse I'm now having to beat back requests to (if you can imagine such an outrage) borrow my copy.

I doubt that anyone but an unaware retail shop would actually sell a copy they had in their possession, but if anyone knows of such a place and is willing to share I'd be most appreciative.

Are there any plans for a reprint or digital version?

Unlike CC2E, there are ample supplies of the book for the moment. I’m not sure why amazon is showing it unavailable, these things happen. I will look into it.

A reminder that, thanks to the donations of members of this list, we are willing to ship cases of both this and the Chevreul book to worthy educational or cultural causes, so anyone who knows of such a group that would like them, please let me know.

I am not willing to ship individual copies myself because i’m not willing to enter the post office unnecessarily; hopefully this will change in coming months.

Also, as we found out during shipments of the Chevreul book, the entire international postal system is not as reliable as it once was, and customs officials are unpredictable, so we’re not willing to ship cases outside of the U.S. except by UPS or similar, which can be quite expensive.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have been looking at it recently and its content is holding up well IMHO.