Perennial favorites, like "Color by the Numbers", "Colors, Curves, and Horsetrading", "The Case of the Counterfeit Color" and my personal favorite "Sharpening With a Stiletto" are available for download at no cost.

This might be enough to get some of them started if they can't find a copy of the book new (or used).

David

On 2020-12-27 12:36, Troy Welch wrote:

Hi all, it is hardly surprising that that MPCW has both sold out and become rare and impossible to find.

Luckily I have my own well-worn copy. However after singing its praises to a couple of interested family members I'm now coping with their disappointment as they find it impossible to buy. Even worse I'm now having to beat back requests to (if you can imagine such an outrage) borrow my copy.

I doubt that anyone but an unaware retail shop would actually sell a copy they had in their possession, but if anyone knows of such a place and is willing to share I'd be most appreciative.

--
David Riecks  (that's "i" before "e", but the "e" is silent)
Need Keywords for your database? Get the Controlled Vocabulary Solution