Where to buy Modern Photoshop Color Workflow in 2021

Troy Welch

Hi all, it is hardly surprising that that MPCW has both sold out and become rare and impossible to find.

Luckily I have my own well-worn copy. However after singing its praises to a couple of interested family members I'm now coping with their disappointment as they find it impossible to buy. Even worse I'm now having to beat back requests to (if you can imagine such an outrage) borrow my copy.

I doubt that anyone but an unaware retail shop would actually sell a copy they had in their possession, but if anyone knows of such a place and is willing to share I'd be most appreciative.

Are there any plans for a reprint or digital version?

Troy