Re: The list's past and present: Apple improves its product

Paco

The new Apple chips are a marvel of engineering and will revolutionize today's norm. This next year, as rumours go, the current chips, and the ones in development will bring another giant leap in computing power. The benchmarks for the new chips in comparison to the "old" ones are astounding and the future ones will be even more astounding. This is predicted to happen in the next 2 years and I do not doubt the mayor software players will keep up.

But this is nothing compared to other predictions that in about 10 years we will see zero point energy being drawn from the quantum vacuum!

Paco