Re: The group's future

Thomas Hurd,MD

I’m willing to pay whatever it takes to keep the group going. If I understand correctly it’s $20/month for the site maintenance. We all probably pay many monthly subscription fees.
It wouldn’t cost much per member to have a monthly charge from your credit card. This would ensure that the money was automatically received.
Annual subscription is fine with me too.
I pay my Adobe fee monthly but I wouldn’t know what to do with my software if it were not for Dan.

Tom Hurd

On Oct 16, 2020, at 10:20 AM, k_d@... wrote:

I have and continue to appreciate this group both for the content from such good people, Dan for his excellent knowledge and advice, and even the format/structure of web pages and auto emails. So I vote for continuing as-is or at a minimum, the free version and trim all old info after all given a chance to download anything.
Doug Schafer