Re: Retrieving impossible colour from Lab

Rex Waygood

Strangely it is the kind of thing I love doing, so ask away.
You will notice there are lots of resources, a colorwiki and a forum, I guess others will be interested in your idea and be able to offer help.
Remember I have not done this so you may end up with an insuperable problem and be unable to achieve your objective.

When I set out to do my paper in knew little and worse didn't really know where I was going :-)
When I finished I knew a bit more and knew I had arrived :-)
An example of my naivety, I mathematically converted Lab coordinates to LCH and then found CTP had that option. :-)

Rex