moderated Re: Case Study: Adirondacks

Dan Margulis

On Jul 20, 2020, at 8:17 AM, Dan Margulis via groups.io <dmargulis@...> wrote:

After the portrait we've just finished, we return to nature for our final two studies. Find the first one in our Photos section, labeled Case Study: Adirondacks. The original is a JPEG from a decent SLR camera.
https://groups.io/g/colortheory/album?id=250782

A reminder that entries are due in this case study in 24 hours, at 06:00 eastern time Monday/1100Z/12:00 ora italiana.

Please make sure you are sending tagged sRGB, and that you have not altered the file in a way that makes it impossible to blend with others.

I confirm receipt of entries from the following individuals:
BB
JF*
JaG
TH
SJ
JL
AM
DS*
RT
RW
*indicates that a corrected version was submitted

Entries from the following were at an incorrect size/cropping and would have to be resubmitted:
JH

Entries from the following are correctly sized but cannot be used for par version due to removal/repositioning of significant objects:
RB