moderated Re: Case Study: A Toast to Greece

Dan Margulis

A reminder that entries are due in this case study in 48 hours, at 06:00 eastern time Monday/1100Z/12:00 ora italiana.

As with the last time two entries have already come in in the wrong colorspace. Please make sure you are sending tagged sRGB. I have converted the incorrect ones.

I confirm receipt of entries from the following individuals:

GB
RB
HD
RG
HH
AM
DS
JT
RT
ReW
RoW
*indicates that a corrected version was submitted

Entries from the following were at an incorrect size/cropping and would have to be resubmitted:
PM