Seeking Clarification of Procedure for Averaging Images

Rick Gordon

Dan,

So far, I haven't found a clear breakdown of how you layer your images to create a par result — in such a way that the result is not affected by the order of layering or which image is at the bottom of the stack. I've searched around, but am not finding a clear explanation of the procedure.

Also, a second question: How are you building the flat versions of your images?

It seems as though this should be simple, but my experiments are not giving me exactly the results that I'd expect.

Thanks.

RICK GORDON
EMERALD VALLEY GRAPHICS AND CONSULTING
WWW: http://www.shelterpub.com