Re: Panama 1978: comments on individual versions

rick@rickmccleary.com

Dan -
Thanks for taking the time to comment on all the entries. Mine is #706, and your reminder to double-check everything with a quick Auto Tone is valuable.

Auto Tone is a nice yes-but-could-it-be-better step: I’ll keep it in my bag o’ tricks. As we all know, staring at an image too long in one sitting tends to change the way we perceive and judge color and tone in that moment. I often return to an image the next morning and wonder how I possibly thought that was a good choice!

Thanks,
Rick McCleary