Re: Colosseum: Comments on individual images

David

I guess I was unclear when I said that I lost some details when I exported.

I was working in ON1. The color space that I typically work in is PhotoRGB. ON1 doesn't make changes to the underlying file, rather it keeps track of changes and applies them. (If I recall correctly, Lightroom works the same way.) When I exported from ON1, I was going from the wider gamut PhotoRGB to jpg in sRGB. I guess I had some details that were lost at that point.

Photoshop never entered the picture (as it were).
David