moderated Re: Case Study: Colosseum at Night

jwlimages@...

Hello Dan,

Let me add my voice to those who appreciate this group of exercises, and feel privileged to partake in some or all of them. As someone who has not been able to attend any of your workshops (sadly, no big companies to pay my way! ;-), I find this an extremely valuable opportunity to learn from the community here and from you as well. Please know your efforts are appreciated and valued greatly! (and yeah, I can hang in there through August - what else are we gonna do?!)

Regards,

John Lund