Re: Niagara Spray--comments on individual versions.

Paco

Hello!

Why the need to work so fast on these exercises?  I'm in the group to learn and have fun. I've enough pressure from clients wanting everything for yesterday! For me these exercises are a distraction, a challenge and a way to learn from others; done for fun and not competition. Of course, I still find it daunting to submit an image to Dan no matter how long I get to work in it! I will never get over that because of how much it means to get a nod from him. So I suggest to savor the process of trial and error slowly and... Dan, take it easy... try for 17 minutes instead of 15 😁

All the best!

Paco