moderated Re: Case Study: Colosseum at Night

Dean Wilmot

Hi Dan

As I’m new to the group, Is there anywhere where I can access all the different case studies/results and techniques used for the images ?

Thanks

Kind regards

Dean Wilmot
0416 264 230

On 20 Jun 2020, at 19:39, Dan Margulis via groups.io <dmargulis@...> wrote:

On Jun 15, 2020, at 7:30 AM, dmargulis <dmargulis@...> wrote:

Here we have a night shot of another Italian tourist attraction, this one almost 2,000 years old (completed A.D. 80). I wouldn't say it’s an enormously difficult correction, but remember that the Colosseum is where Photoshoppers who did not please the authorities were thrown to the lions.

A reminder that entries are due in this case study in 48 hours, at 06:00 eastern time Monday/1100Z/12:00 ora italiana

I confirm receipt of entries from the following individuals:
BB
GeB
SB
AD
RG*
HH
DS
JS
RT
*indicates that a corrected version was submitted

Entries from the following were at an incorrect size/cropping and would have to be resubmitted:
RL