moderated Re: Case Study: Cinque Terre

Thomas Hurd,MD

The previous email was the basic process. I’m not sure what was wrong with the TIFF file you overlaid, but I would not use align layers. If the two images have the same dimensions, you should not have to auto align.

If you have made significant corrections to the first one, the auto align may try to change the alignment, and with auto align, it crops, or tries to crop, the resulting size difference.

Have you tried correcting the TIFF file’s size and then dragging the layer?

I will try the process as you described it and see if I get the same result.

Tom Hurd

On Jun 13, 2020, at 6:28 AM, Roberto Tartaglione <roberto@tartaglione.com> wrote:

Alec,
Try to disable in LR the option “Enable Profile Corrections” (Lens Corrections panel)

Roberto Tartaglione
roberto@tartaglione.com