Re: Niagara Spray--comments on individual versions.

Gary Bailey

From: colortheory@groups.io <colortheory@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Margulis via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 11:39
To: colortheory@groups.io
Subject: Re: [colortheory] Niagara Spray--comments on individual versions.

On Jun 11, 2020, at 2:06 PM, Gary Bailey <ggb18@...> wrote:

Hello. I am a member of this group but I have not posted or uploaded a photo to it.
I cannot see how this is done. Can yu help?

Thanks.
Gary

When we moved the list to groups.io we never activated member uploading. I have done so now, so you should be able to create a new folder in the Photos section. Photos are still not permitted in the Files section.

Dan Margulis

Thank you. Once signed in, can I add my attempt to the Niagara Spray works? I found it interesting and look forward to the critiques.