Re: Carnival: what's next?

George Machen

Case studies would seem to be the very raison d'être of this group! We were limited by storage restrictions on Yahoo, but I can only find in our FAQ restrictions on individual photo sizes, not a total for a given group. (100 MB per photo in Basic groups, 500MB in Premium and Enterprise groups)

Dan's time and disposition are not infinitely elastic; I would think that he doesn't have to participate in every case study (although the more the better!), if that would mean more case studies. And I suppose we could always rein it in if it gets out of hand.

--
George Machen