Regards

Dean Wilmot
0416 264 230

On 11 May 2020, at 23:19, angelhairpasta177 <flapjack@brucebomb.com> wrote:

Hey, Dean!

I completely agree with Stephen Marsh. If we all already strive to simulate a particular printing condition, we should all also be able to produce our own booklets that exist within those conditions.

I am actively designing a color book like this that would be useful to myself and my co-workers, and I intend for it to be printed with our internal proofer. Pantone books are great references, true, but the assurance of having a self-printed color guide is immense. It’s fun (for me) to imagine the most useful layout, and figuring out how to automate the creation of swatch colors for the book. And if the booklet, or even a single page, is damaged, I can simply print a new one!

Good luck,
Bruce Jamieson

On May 11, 2020, at 3:02 AM, Dean Wilmot via groups.io <deanwilmot=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all,

Are there any good rgb/cmyk/lab color reference chart books on the market?

thanks

Regards

Dean Wilmot
0416 264 230