Re: Color reference charts book

Dean Wilmot

Great thanks Bevi

I did have a Pantone book many years ago but sadly I can’t find it see if I can get another??

Regards

Dean Wilmot
0416 264 230

On 11 May 2020, at 22:18, Bevi Chagnon <chagnon@pubcom.com> wrote:

There's the "traditional" PANTONE Bridge guide, which shows the PANTONE spot
color library converted to CMYK, RGB, and RGB-Hex
https://www.pantone.com/products/graphics/color-bridge-coated-uncoated

But it doesn't show a complete listing of CMYK or RGB builds, only those
that match the 2000+ colors in PANTONE's spot color library.

And I've never seen any color guide with LAB.

What you're looking for would be an incredible guide. Definitely let us know
if you find anything.

- - -
Bevi Chagnon, founder/CEO | Bevi@PubCom.com
- - -
PubCom: Technologists for Accessible Design + Publishing
consulting . training . development . design . sec. 508 services
Upcoming classes at www.PubCom.com/classes
- - -
Latest blog-newsletter - Accessibility Tips at www.PubCom.com/blog