Re: ACT Classes, ideas welcome

Thomas Hurd,MD

I am in for either week, without a preference at this time.

Tom Hurd

On Feb 22, 2020, at 4:06 PM, bill bane <bill.bane@...> wrote:

Dan,

As an old retired guy, I can do most anything. I could do either of these weeks with any day combo selection. I have a slight preference for the second week, but either is fine.

As to your thinking and calculating, absent the usual suspects, you could count me as certain, assuming I pass muster.

Bill