Re: Heads up re ordering Chevreul book

Kevin Stecyk

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 01:34 PM, Sterling Ledet wrote:

Your order was received. We’re gong to do a full batch of invoices late tonight so everyone who placed an order today should get their invoice early tomorrow morning.

Paypal is the easiest way for us to accept payment, but we can also accept other types if needed. Just let us know once you receive the invoice. The invoice will come from paypal but if you want to pay some other way, just reply to it and let us know how you’d like to pay.

Thank you very much, Sterling, for your confirmation and all your assistance with Dan's book.

I will be sure to pay the invoice tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Kevin