Re: Heads up re ordering Chevreul book

Sterling Ledet

Your order was received. We’re gong to do a full batch of invoices late tonight so everyone who placed an order today should get their invoice early tomorrow morning.

Paypal is the easiest way for us to accept payment, but we can also accept other types if needed. Just let us know once you receive the invoice. The invoice will come from paypal but if you want to pay some other way, just reply to it and let us know how you’d like to pay.

From: <colortheory@groups.io> on behalf of "Kevin Stecyk via Groups.Io" <stecyk@...>
Date: Friday, January 10, 2020 at 3:31 PM
To: "colortheory@groups.io" <colortheory@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [colortheory] Heads up re ordering Chevreul book

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 12:32 PM, Kevin Stecyk wrote:

I just sent my order to sales . . .

A few seconds later, I got the following response.

I sent my order using a different email address fifteen minutes ago. So far, no rejected email notifications.

Dan, if you could, please, confirm that you've received my order, I would appreciate that.

Sincerely,

Kevin