Re: Heads up re ordering Chevreul book

Douglas K. Jardine

Hi Sterling,

You said you were sending me the probably final PDF version of the order form, but no file was attached to your post.

How do I proceed, or should I just wait a bit longer.

Ciao,

Doug

On 2020-01-09 10:44 p.m., Sterling Ledet wrote:
I'm finalizing the order form right now and just sent Dan my hopefully final revisions. Doug, you are the first entry in the official excel file but we'll still need your signed order form to make this official. I'm emailing you the latest (probably final, unless Dan makes additional changes) PDF.

For others, the basic instructions will be to fill out this form, email it to sales@... or fax it to +01- 770-414-5661 before end of business Tuesday (Eastern US Time) and pay the resulting invoice before noon on Wednesday.

The form will be live and posted tomorrow before noon Eastern US time.