Re: Heads up re ordering Chevreul book

Sterling Ledet

I'm finalizing the order form right now and just sent Dan my hopefully final revisions. Doug, you are the first entry in the official excel file but we'll still need your signed order form to make this official. I'm emailing you the latest (probably final, unless Dan makes additional changes) PDF.

For others, the basic instructions will be to fill out this form, email it to sales@... or fax it to +01- 770-414-5661 before end of business Tuesday (Eastern US Time) and pay the resulting invoice before noon on Wednesday.

The form will be live and posted tomorrow before noon Eastern US time.