Re: Chevreul Book Contents

Thomas Hurd,MD

This is my first posting to this group. I have been following Dan’s career by purchasing, reading, and trying to move past misunderstanding to awareness. As my first copy of the second LAB book is in several pieces, I had to go to the secondary market to purchase a second and third copy (one for a friend whose eyes were opened when I took his image of hot air balloons in formation, photographed by him from above, and recorrected it in 60 seconds so it popped from his computer screen almost as much as his eyes from his head. ). I’m pretty I bought the last copy available of that LAB book under $900.
I preemptively bought extra PPW books based on that experience.   Having browsed the file on the Chevreul book contents, I want to order 6, which is as close as I will get to a bulk order, but I have local friends who now will cherish this book.
Is there any chance you will have a color theory class this year, Dan? (I was enrolled in an ill fated course in San Diego)
Thomas Hurd, MD